Sunday 30 December 2012

Pin It

Widgets

As the Year Draws to a Close (2012)



A lot of things have happened this year. This blog which I started for fun turned out to be bigger success I thought it would be, survived the possible end-of-the-world (and not to mention those grueling exams at the middle and end of every year).

There was joy, turmoil, boredom and long nights (blame it on insomnia and the ole' coffee) and then more turmoil but this year has a been an eye-opener to say the least. Though, school's been a bit of a pain in the arse, it has it's moments. After being stagnant for months on end, I'm back on Youtube. I've also started writing a book entitled 'The Chronicles of an Insomniac Pakistani Teenager'. Yes, I know that titles quite a mouthful.


After all this, all I can say is I hope next year is even more wonderful then this year. And to all those reading, an (early) happy new year! Since I'll be busy celebrating ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...