Monday 7 May 2012

Pin It

Widgets

What Grinds My Gears

Note. If your wondering, yes the title is an reference to Family Guy.

Now, there many things that piss me off (some more than others). For some strange reason I feel this compulsive urge to put out all my anger and frustration for the whole world to see, so I compiled this list.

What Grinds my Gears:
  • Fat-ass annoying bitches who think the world revolves around them.
  • Bitchy Pricks who think their posh and shit when in-fact they've got the same wit and intellect as a drunk Hobo.
  • The fact that pizza arrives at your house faster then the police does.
  • How people worship celebrities (If you're on Twitter, you know what I'm talking about) and 'thank' them for everything and giving their life 'purpose'. Bitch please, you should be thanking your parents.

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely on your last point. I assume these people are kidding, and, failing that, are severely mentally ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, or else I've lost faith in humanity.

      Delete
  2. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...