Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pin It

Widgets

Dabbling in Too Many Things At Once



Like most people in this tech-savy and demanding world, I'm getting wrapped in too many stuff. Sometimes it's this blog, sometime's it's my music, twitter etc. Let's not forget the
god-forsaken homework that teachers feel the need to give and...I have my exams. Just bundles of joy I tell ya'.

It all gets a bit too much handle at times, but some-how I manage. I persevere no matter how severe (yes, that was supposed to rhyme). It's like I have all these plethora of things to do and if focus on one, it has repercussions (like this blog, which went from having a Alexa rank of 300,000 to 1,100,000). Sometimes I feel like I should just let go but something keeps holding me back...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...