Tuesday 5 February 2013

Pin It

Widgets

A Compilation Of My Funniest Tweets (February 2013)



For those of you who don't know or are new to this blog, every-month (starting from June) I used to make a compilation of my funniest tweets of a particular month. 

The tweets were selected 0n the number of re-tweets, mentions I got and the help of some of my friends. And did I mention it was a pain in the ass manually looking for each and every tweet and than embedding them here?

But as you know, Humans are prone to mistakes and I forget to keep making these compilations sometime around August 2012. Yeah...oops.

*please note. Some of these tweets are a few months old to make up for the other months I forgot to make compilations in.

So. Here goes nothing: 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...