Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pin It

Widgets

The Chronicles of an Insomniac Pakistani Teenager

Another day, another sleepless night. These are ramblings of every insomniac. Speaking of Insomnia, I'm writing a book with the same title as this post.

I always found it funny when it's 11 p.m, I can barely in myself to keep myself awake but by the time it's 2 a.m I'm jumping all 

I am so frickin' high right now.
over the place like some bunny rabbit whose high on cocaine.

Usually I'm raiding the fridge in my (usually fruitless) quest of a midnight snack or I'm walking around aimlessly with earphones plugged in wondering what I should do. As an avid gamer, I spend my nights wrapped in blanket playing video games till the crack of dawn (which by then, I'll sleep). Though, there's only so much COD you can play and currently I've pretty much finished most my single player campaigns. 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...