Saturday 2 June 2012

Pin It

Widgets

'Like' my DP

You've probably heard this a dozen times or have even asked someone yourself but this obsession with getting as many likes on your Facebook Photo is lately getting out of hand (and also getting on my nerves).

Personally, I'm sick of this. No really. Going around asking people to 'like' your DP is just stooping really low. I'm struggling to think what's the point of all this. Does getting 10-30 'likes' on your DP all of a sudden mean you've got swag or that you're really cool and sh*t? No. It's means you have the mentality of a retarded 4-year old.



These are the same people who think 'liking' that picture of a starving kid in Africa or of an optimistic cancer patient holding a 'Screw you, cancer' sign will actually help then because the doctors get paid in 'likes'. Not realising that these are tricks by FB pages in order to get more 'likes' on their page.

Also, another thing I've noticed that predominantly occurs from Facebook users in South Asian countries is going around in random Facebook pages and saying something like this:
"PLEESSE SEND ME FRAAND REQUESTS GIRLS, I AM VARY SINCERE AND HONEST PERSON."
I don't even know where to begin on the stupidity and retard-ness of the statement above that my mind can barely process this. I think I'll stop my rant here and give my fingers a little rest for a while before I get rickets or something.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...