Sunday 29 July 2012

Pin It

Widgets

JULY UPDATE: New tabs, Growth etc

I remember starting this blog a 4 months ago and I'd never expect it to grow as it has today. As of 29th July, I'm ranking 1,200,000 in Alexa. *tears of joy*

I was a bit surprised to learn that most of my visitors came from India (40%)and NOT Pakistan (35%). This blog's been a bit of a roller-coaster for me and it was fun blogging during the summer at times when I would have other wise been bored. Though, now my Summer Vacation's coming to close (effective August 2nd) and I won't be able to blog as much as I would like thanks to monthly tests, homework and what-not. But I'll keep it updated when ever there's a story that really 'Grinds my Gears'

I've added  a couple of new tabs like 'Other Kick-Ass Blogs' which as you can tell by it's name will be listing Blogs which I find awesome. And in a couple hours after this post is published I'll be adding a 'My Publications' tab where you can keep track of any of my works published else where. And in the future, I plan on getting something published on the newspaper, for now guest-posts will do. 
 

Got any suggestions? Put them in the comments, dammit!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...