Wednesday 1 August 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Back to School.....b*tches

Don't ask. I had the Old Microsoft Paint.
No more waking up in the middle of the afternoon (atleast during the weekdays) and staying up till 3 'o' clock in the morning. Goodbye 24/7 internet use and hello tuitions, assignments and monthly tests and those despicable uniforms. Oh the joy.

I can’t believe how fast this summer has gone by yet I feel like I didn’t get to do all the things I wanted to yet. Time fly's doesn't it? I'm a little anxious, excited and scared at the same time. A lot of people left from our class and things won't be same. Starting my O' levels so there going to be a couple of new subjects.

Just need to change my sleeping my patterns (I sleep at 5 'o' clock in dawn and wake up at around 2-3 pm) and also get ready for school and all the drama and b*llshit that comes with it. 

It's also means it won't be able to blog as much as I'd like to and I hope this doesn't take a toll on my traffic or anything. But don't worry, I'll post something satirical every now and then. 

Till then, this is Mirsub Ali Fazlani signing out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...